Advertising (direct or surrogate), generating leads in public discussion groups or through Private Messages on the platform is not allowed without permission of QSLEAP.com. Any advertising on the site without permission will invite an immediate public ban. If you wish to advertise, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting your own blogs or websites with a clear focus on diverting discussions away from the groups or business angle is clearly not done. Do not spam the discussion groups with Press Releases or marketing content, such as copy-paste of website or brochure content of a b-school/University. These will be dealt with public banning of your account.
Familiarise yourself with this platform
Take your own time to familiarise with the platform, its groups and secret society members, and overall learning opportunities. Visit groups that you would wish to join as per your preparation strategies.
Where to start?
Start by following people in the system who are preparing for your respective test area (SAT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, etc). Then follow groups that these people are subscribed to and get to know more such candidates.
Spams & Flames
- No multiple groups or posts on same/similar topics. We encourage posting in existing groups so that the community is more manageable. Multiple groups would be locked by moderators and purged later.
- Do not SPAM or post in discussion groups that have specific purposes (like: Study MBA UK, or Alumni Group) unless you mean it. Frequent violaters shall be banned.
- We are all a friendly and helpful bunch out here. Don’t make personal attacks (including racism of any kind which will never be tolerated) on anyone. Bring it to notice any issue/concerns to moderators or administrator.
Posting in Groups
- Sharing of personal information such as Phone numbers/addresses in posts are strictly forbidden. You may use personal messaging to share such information.
- No canvasing to sell any materials on groups or on personal messages. Users violating this rule would be warned at first and repeat offenders would be banned.
- Make use of the Search functionality extensively to discover groups that are existing in the system, before creating anything new
- Name your groups appropriately. This will not only facilitate user to filter unwanted groups but also it will make search easier
- Go easy on CAPS. Posting messages in CAPS is not only rude but also makes it uncomfortable to read
- Be nice to everyone. Sarcastic comments, innuendoes and behaviour unbecoming of the regulars who visit here will not be taken lightly
- Do not post MATERIAL where you do not have permission to distribute it electronically or otherwise
- Observe all Copyright Laws, Terms of Services and Trademarks when posting copyrighted material. If the material belongs to someone else, do credit the original author. Do not post messages that violate National or State Laws, which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent or trade secret
- You will not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any Illegal Activities. Links provided to locations that deal with any such activity are also expressly forbidden
- This is a neutral community and everybody is on the same footing. Any attempts to advertise or do shady activities (cloning, misrepresentation) for surrogate advertising will be strictly dealt with.
Moderators and Administrators frequently review discussion groups and messages for those that are in violation of Forum rules. Any messages found to be in violation will be deleted without warning or explanation.
QSLEAP reserves the right to edit, reprint, distribute, or delete any posting for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author.
QSLEAP takes no responsibility for the content of any of the messages posted in the platform or of the authenticity of its authors.
All opinions and views expressed in the QSLEAP platform are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of QS Quacquarelli Symonds Ltd or its representatives.
QSLEAP reserves the right to change the aforementioned rules at any time without warning or notice.
It is the responsibility of the member to check this page on a regular basis for any revisions in rules. By posting to the QSLEAP discussion groups, you agree to abide by the above rules and terms.